FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON IN MINNEAPOLIS: Jenna Van Beck, MD
Dr. Van Beck is a well-respected facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who has a deep passion for facial aesthetics. She holds a strong belief that everyone deserves to look and feel their best and she has a keen eye for enhancing a patient’s natural beauty. Her specialty is cosmetic facial plastic surgery, and she has had extensive fellowship training with one of the top cosmetic facial plastic surgeons in the country. At The Hilger Face Center, Dr. Van Beck performs all aspects of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery from non-surgical injectables and skin rejuvenation to both reconstructive and cosmetic surgical procedures. These include rhinoplasty, face and neck lift, eyelid surgeries (blepharoplasty), brow lift, and more. She prides herself on connecting and collaborating with patients to achieve their goals in the best way possible for their unique and individual needs.
In addition to her role at The Hilger Face Center, Dr. Van Beck is also an Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, where she is actively involved in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. At the University, she will perform a wide array of surgical procedures, including the management of vascular malformations.
Dr. Van Beck has received numerous awards and accolades throughout her training, including the prestigious Melvin Sigel Outstanding Resident Teaching Award, as well as the Joseph Carter Award for Clinical Excellence. She has published several articles and book chapters in her specialty and is well-respected by her peers for her exceptional clinical judgment and meticulous surgical technique.
Dr. Van Beck grew up in the Twin Cities area and attended both medical school and residency at the University of Minnesota. She chose to focus exclusively on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head, neck, and face, and completed a fellowship in New York.
Dr. Van Beck is thrilled to have returned to her roots with her husband and daughters and is delighted to bring her skills and expertise to patients in the Twin Cities area.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical Doctor
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Residency
- Dr. Edwin Williams M.D., New York, Facial Plastic Surgery, Fellowship
- Alpha Omega Alpha, National Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- International Society for the Study of Vascular Malformations
- Joseph Carter Award for Clinical Excellence, University of Minnesota Department of Otolaryngology
- Melvin Sigel Outstanding Resident Teaching Award, University of Minnesota Department of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Board Certified
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Board Eligible