MYCHART ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
MyChart is an online portal that connects patients with their physicians for 24/7 assistance. This provides easy, secure online access to your health record and care team. MyChart eases communication for our patients regarding their records, questions and any concerns they might have.
If you are a patient at the Broadway Family Medicine Clinic, you will need to register for North Memorial’s MyChart. All others patients can find access to their MyChart here.
You may sign up for MyChart at your next clinic visit, when scheduling your next appointment, using the access code on the after-visit summary or calling MyChart Technical Assistance at 1-855-513-5513.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MYCHART?
IS MYCHART SECURE?
CAN I ACCESS MY CHILD'S MEDICAL RECORDS THROUGH MYCHART?
HOW DO I USE THE MOBILE APP?
- Schedule appointments with a provider of your choice.
- Review test results and email your care team with any questions.
- Submit a prescription renewal request.
- Send messages and questions to your healthcare team at any time.
- View and print medical information, such as visit summaries, health history, medication lists and immunization schedules.
Yes. MyChart is a secure site that provides encrypted communication in full compliance with state and federal requirements. Access to your health information in MyChart is secured by your personalized ID and password, known only by you.
Yes, you are granted full authority by proxy to access your child’s medical chart if your child is between the ages of 0-11. If your child is between the ages of 12-17 you will be granted partial access to his or her record per state regulations, MN. Statute 144.292, designed to protect minors who seek treatment for pregnancy, chemical abuse and sexually transmitted diseases. For further information on access to your child’s medical records, please discuss with your child’s provider at the next visit.
MyChart also offers patients a secure mobile app, which provides you easy access to your medical records from your smartphone. In order to use the app, you must first go through the regular registration process; you cannot use the MyChart app to create an account.
- Add the app to your phone
- iPhone – Download the “MyChart By Epic” app from the Apple iTunes store
- Android phones – Download the “MyChart for Android” app from the Android Market
- Select University of Minnesota Physicians from the list of providers within the app
- Login with your MyChart username and password