At University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) you can enhance your nursing and direct patient care through engaging opportunities in a variety of specialties and locations across the Twin Cities and surrounding metro. You will work alongside leading specialists in their field, as well as have an immediate impact on your community by using your skills to enhance the health and wellness of our patients. We are an inclusive organization that offers exceptional benefits, professional growth, and state-of-the-art facilities – and we’re growing. Join us on a Mission to Advance Medicine.
CAREER AREAS INCLUDE
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Social Workers (LICSW, MSW)
- Athletic Trainers (ATC)
- Clinic Coordinators
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Medical Assistants (CMA)
- Patient Representatives
- Perioperative Aides
- Visit Facilitators
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Registered Nurses (RN) Triage, Infusion, Care Coordinators, Clinical Specialists
Management and Operations
- Clinic Managers
- Patient Care and Service Line Supervisors
Technologists and Technicians
- Dental Assistants/Hygienists (LDA, RDH)
- Ophthalmology Techs (COA, COMT, COT)
- Imaging/Ultrasound Techs (RT (CT), RT(R), ARDMS, CBDT)
Click “View All Open Positions” for a full listing of our current opportunities
UMP Owned Clinics
Patient Visits Per Year
M Physicians offers comprehensive and flexible benefits packages for our employees. We are dedicated to supporting all aspects of employee well-being, including physical, emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual, and financial health. Some highlights of our benefits package include:
- Outpatient hours (7AM – 7PM)
- Sign-on bonuses for applicable positions
- Parking and/or public transportation assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full medical and dental insurance for part-time (0.5 FTE) and full-time employees
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Discounts
- Robust support for mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Well-being Allowance
- Best-in-Industry 401K Employer Match
- Market-competitive Compensation
- As a 501(3)(c) nonprofit organization, M Physicians is a qualified employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We encourage you to reach out to us to learn more about all the benefits we offer.
Regardless of role, we at M Physicians recognize that every member of our team is vital. You will have access to hundreds of hours of educational classes and webinars, tuition assistance, clinic-specific training and professional development, and opportunities to work alongside and learn from the best and brightest in academic medicine.
M Physicians is committed to fostering an environment of diversity, inclusiveness, equal opportunity, and respect for the similarities and differences in our community.
As an organization built on the principles of care and education, we believe it is paramount that we continue to take the steps necessary to improve how and where we interact with our colleagues and our community and hold ourselves accountable to our stated values. We know that diversity fuels the advancement of knowledge and will allow us to improve patient care. We recognize that the broad range of identities including race, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, religious practice, and socioeconomic status are a source of strength and growth.
Minnesota nears the top of the best states to reside in and has a lot to offer including a booming economy and great schools. Contrary to popular belief, Minnesota winters do not last the entire year! Each of our four distinct seasons brings a new set of colors and activities.
To learn a little more, visit these resources:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We welcome diversity in every area, from patient populations to our own physicians, and pride ourselves on being thoroughly inclusive. We gladly provide equal employment opportunities and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, national origin, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.